1.20.2009

Business Tip Tuesday

Each Tuesday I will share with you 3 tips to grow your business in 2009. Try one or try them all. You may have heard some of them before and not tried them, then this is the year to give it a try. I will give them a try as well and share with you the results they have on my business.

1. Add a image of your work to your business card
Consider mini cards from Moo.com or Myminicards.com. They both offer cards with photos on the front and your business info on the back.

2. Leave your business cards or postcards in public places
I read about a person who left business cards in popular library books when she returned them.

3. Add your marketing message to your e-mail signature - make it easy for people to connect to you.
Here is what mine looks like:

Valerie William
Additions - Simply Wearable Hardware
shop at
http://additionsstyle.etsy.com/
http://additionsstyle.1000markets.com/
follow my blog at
http://additionsstyle.blogspot.com/
contact me at
additionsstyle@sbcglobal.net

Please feel free to share any ideas you have or how using these tips affect your business.
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic advice, I am so off to the library:)) Also I agree with leaving my links in my e-mails, helps so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't looked into Myminicards.com. Off to check them out! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 100 minicards from Myminicards.com and the cards are superb, total cost: $18.99 (FREE SHIPPING) and I received them only 2 days after placing my order, I gotta say I'm impressed and very satisfied. Thank you for this "great" tip.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!