2.11.2009

Blog Feature

Try Handmade

Last week on Business Tip Tuesday I wrote a post about reading and commenting on blogs. Well this week I was lucky enough to be featured on Try Handmade. A blog I read regularly and really enjoy.

Erika Jurney the authour of the blog sent me an e-mail letting me know she wrote a post about my jewelry and that she found me through a comment I left on her blog. It was a great feature check it out here http://tryhandmade.com/aisles-and-aisles-of-tiny-boxes/.

Write a comment, tell me what you think. As I am learning, everything we do online can market our business.
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!