2.10.2009

Business Tip Tuesday

Online marketing is making my head spin. With marketing resources like Facebook, social networking, and forums to name a few, where do you start, how much time do you invest?

I have been trying to figure out what is the most effective marketing resource for my business, and in this process I found Twitter.

Today's Tip
Join Twitter

I use Twitter everyday. It has become a great way to get people to my shops and my blog. Twitter has gotten me into treasuries through people I have talked too, more views to my Etsy shop and 1000 Markets shop, and information about running my business, special deals, as well as interesting blogs to read.

It is easy to get started and there is a lot of information about twitter online. Here is a list of a few places to check out to get you started. And if you are already using Twitter the last item listed is a great resource to enhance your Twitter experience.

A Artist Guide to Twitter

Branding your business in 140 characters at a time

http://www.squidoo.com/handmade-twitter

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5949481

5 Tip for finding interesting people to follow in Twitter

Make a Twitter Landing Page

List of 140+ Twitter Tools
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!