2.23.2009

Name my Collection

I have been working hard over the last two months to come up with a new collection of hardware jewelry. Read about my process in Working on right now Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3, and don't forget to check out Part 4 coming on Wednesday of this week. With a lot of trial and error my new collection is almost ready for its unveiling on March 1.

One of the more challenging things I have had to do for this collection is come up with a great name. I have enlisted my teenage daughter to help and the three final choices are listed in the poll on the right.

Please take a moment and cast your vote for which name you like best, the winning name will be revealed on March 1 with the new collection.

All the new items listed on March 1 will have free shipping, and if you cast a vote and purchase any item in my Etsy shop put the word vote in the comments section you will receive a FREE pair of earrings with your purchase. (offer ends 3/8/09)

Thank you for participating in my poll!
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

2 comments:

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!