2.12.2009

Thursday's Thought's


Today I had one of those days where I worked, but wasn't into it. I know I have to promote everyday and do something for my business, but I just didn't have it in me today. So I have spent some time trying to find a quote about motivation that would mean something to me and hopefully you.

One important aspect of motivation is the willingness to stop and look at things that no one else has bothered to look at. This simple process of focusing on things normally taken for granted is a powerful source of creativity.
Edward de Bono

Tomorrow I am going to sit back and check things out and find a new creative focus.
What are you going to do to let your creativity flow?

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!