2.18.2009

Working on Right Now - Part 3 color supplies


My new collection coming out on March 1 is moving along, and my color experiments are going well. I think I have found the medium I will be using to add color and interesting designs. My goal is to find products that will not be too time consuming to apply, so I can keep my prices reasonable. Currently I am trying out different finishes, to make the color pop and will withstand a lot of wear and tear.


Still trying to come up with a name for my new collection. That seems to be a challenge, but I have enlisted my teenage daughter to help me out. I will post our top three choices soon for you to vote on, so check back to place your vote.

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!