2.25.2009

Working on Right Now - Part 4 Color Samples

Well March 1 will be here soon and the first pieces of the new collection will be posted first in my Esty shop and then in my 1000 Markets shop.

It has been a journey to get here, a lot of mistakes, and challenges. I am glad I have found ideas that have worked and can bring you new color options on my jewelry and accessories just in time for spring.


Here are samples of some test pieces.



Be the first to see my new pieces, shop my Etsy shop on Sunday March 1 and receive free shipping on all my new color pieces. Place your vote to name my new collection (vote on the right) and when you buy any item in my shop, and put vote in the comments section you will receive a free pair of earrings with your purchase. (offer ends 3/8/09)

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. In your first article you called the black washers industrial flare. That name really resonated with me more than the others. Good luck! very pretty pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your input. I like industrial flare and I use it a lot in descriptions to describe my work, I never thought to use it as a name. I will keep it in mind for my next collection which will be coming out September 1, 2009.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!