3.26.2009

Cool Art

I confess I am a magazineaholic! I love them, I keep them and they stack up all over my house. Well for the last couple of weeks I have been going through them removing items I want to keep and then recycling them. Its really hard to give them up, but my house looks better already.
In this process I have found some cool things. Check out these photo's, art that looks like fabric, but really is liquor bottle caps put together with copper. They are amazing.

Liquor bottle tops, copper wire 488 x 457 cm, 2003Photo: Courtesy of Oriel Mostyn Gallery, London


Liquor bottle tops, copper wire 297 x 347 cm Photo: Courtesy of Oriel Mostyn Gallery, London

These photo's are from Surface Design the Journal of the Surface Design Associations Summer 2005
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

2 comments:

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!