7.06.2009

Family Time


It has been a great long weekend! My family came for a visit from Minnesota and we hung out, laughed a lot, and just had a great time being together.

I did not get on the computer all weekend, and I did not miss it. Usually if I don't get on at least once a day I feel like I missed something, but this weekend I just sat back and let thing happen without me. I did realize that when you are not online and don't do some type of marketing you don't get any visits to your sites, but I did not expect much to happen.

This week I am going to get back on track, I plan to do a blog post everyday, add several new items in my shop, and do more research of my new project ( a video and new blog format). I am excited about the new changes coming soon.

Did you work over the holiday weekend?

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!