7.18.2009

Last Minute Show

I am off to Minneapolis, MN today to see my family and pick up my teenage daughter and her friend who have been hanging out with Grandma, Grandpa, and Auntie for the last week.


In the past I did a home show at my sisters in Minneapolis every year when I first started making Jewelry, and I have a following there. Well in the last 5 years or so I have only been there twice. So when I dropped off my daughter my sister and I decided to do a quick impromptu showing of all my both my Additions Collection and my V.Design Sterling Silver Collection.


We are only going to do it for three hours and no displays, just digging through boxes and hanging out with friends.

What a great response. I have several people who have already confirmed they are coming and most of the people we talked to were very excited about the idea.

So I packed up one box and I am off to do a quick show. I am looking forward to a great day. Tell you all about it tomorrow.

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

1 comment:

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!