9.27.2009

Shop News

It has been a crazy busy week at Additionsstyle.etsy.com.

It was my one year Etsy Anniversary on Tuesday and I want to thank everyone who checked out my shop and wished me a Happy Etsy Anniversary!

Because of my anniversary this past week I had a one day sale that required changing all my prices and changing them back, making for a busy couple of days. When that sale was done I put several item were on sale, so right now there is a large selection of pieces at 15% off.

I Also completed a large wholesale order this week, packed up, and shipped out. I am glad to have that off my plate, and very excited about having a new account.

Over at 1000 Market, I changed my header, and put my items in to categories for easy searching. They have done wonderful new things at the 1000 Market site, its worth a look.

In the coming weeks I am going to be building my inventory for shows I have coming up, and for the holidays. You can check out new items I will be adding to my Etsy shop all week.

I wish everyone a good selling week!
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!