11.15.2009

Shop News

I finally had a couple of sales in my Etsy Shop this week after weeks of no sales. I hope this is a sign that things are starting to pick up, I am ready to make some sales.

I have been working hard over the last few weeks to build my inventory and prepare for the DIY show I am doing this weekend (11/21). This is my first time in this show and I am looking forward to meeting lots of new people, and selling jewelry. I am also excited because my sister is coming to help me with the show, and we always have a good time hanging out.

If you are in the Chicagoland area, stop by the show and say HI!


The DIY Trunk Show 09
Saturday November 21st
10 am - 5 pm
Pulaski Park Auditorium
1419 W. Black Hawk
Free Admission
More information - http://diytrunkshow.com/

BLOG NEWS

I hope you had a chance to see Saturday's Journal Prompt, It's a post to inspire you to thinking about your plans for 2010.

Stop by daily for more inspiration, creativity talk, and a business tip. If you have any suggestions or ideas to share with me, please feel free to contact me additionsstyleblog@gmail.com.

Have a great week!

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh. I was just in Chicago last weekend. I don't think I could handle the 34 hour train trip twice in one month. Have a great turnout.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!