11.29.2009

Shop News

I hope everyone survived Black Friday and is geared up for Cyber Monday. They say it's the biggest online shopping day of the year.

What are you doing to promote your online shop this Monday?

Stop by my Etsy Shop for
FREE SHIPPING Worldwide
until 11:59 pm 11/30

I added several new items on Black Friday and I will be adding more on Cyber Monday, so now is the time to see all my new items. Here are some of my favorites.
Check it out my shop and let me know your favorites.

BLOG NEWS

During December on my blog I will be sharing simple ideas for writing your 2010 goals, alternative gift wrapping ideas, and every Friday recipe's for fun drinks and appetizers to serve during the holidays.

Stop by daily for some holiday inspiration!

Have a great week!

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!