1.24.2010

Shop / Blog News

I have been inspired lately and new ideas are flowing.

Check out these new ideas you can find in my Etsy Shop...



Love natural elements, then Washers with Rocks is the collection for you.

Like funky and unique jewelry, then Floating Flowers is a fun collection you will like.



Looking for fun colors to add to your spring wardrobe Bright Washers will be full of exciting colors.

Stop by my Etsy Shop, more new items coming soon!

BLOG News

Last week I shared in the post Transformation 2010 - Functional Space the before and after shots of my studio. I look at those before pictures today and wonder how I was able to get any work done. I can't thank Pam enough for helping me with the big change in my studio and rethinking my ideas about space. Coming this Tuesday is Pam's last post about about organizing for the New Year. Don't worry she will be back thought out the year with more organizing ideas. Check out all of Pam's post to get inspired to change your own space.

New this past week was my first post of Artist Inspirations. Rachel, from Raspberrykidz shared her creative story as my first guest blogger. If you missed her post check it out and leave her a comment. I have a few more followers lined up to share their story in the next few weeks, so stay tuned!

Coming this week more ways to be inspired and a creativity project to help you get the ideas flowing.

Have a great week!

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

1 comment:

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!