1.15.2010

Starting Next Week - A New Series

I have been looking into adding guest bloggers to my blog for more interesting content and ideas. I put out a shout out last week in the Etsy forums, and had Rachel from Rasberrykidz respond. We have been sending messages back and forth about what she could do, and in the process I was inspired.

As I search to find inspirational and creative content for my blog, I did not think to look directly into our community until talking with Rachel.

Well a new series is born called: Artist Inspirations.

With this series the artists who participate will have an opportunity to write a guest blog post about what inspires them and how they use their inspiration. It will give us an opportunity to get to know each other and be inspired by the stories of fellow artists in our community.

I am very excited to get this series started! Since Rachel was the inspiration for this new series, she will be my first guest blogger. You can read about Rachel's inspiration next Friday 1/22, you won't want to miss it.
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I look forward to reading it :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!