2.21.2010

Blog / Shop News

BLOG News

Last week on my blog I had a guest post from Kelly from The Lost Earring, if you missed it check out her inspiring story in Artist Inspirations.

Love the color orange? Then this is the post for you. Maybe you don't like orange, well the photo's in Photo's to Inspire may inspire you to change your mind.

Only one more week left in February and I have two guest posts this week, tomorrow see the amazing art of Etsy artist Jessica Torrant in Artist to Know, and later this week Bri from The Craft Begins is going to share how she creates her inspiration boards. Plus I will have another group of colorful Flickr photo's on Wednesday. What color do you think it will be?

As we get to know each other through the Artist Inspirations series, I have more artists lined up to share their inspirational stories in March, plus a new weekly post for sharing. Stay Tuned.

SHOP News

I have had several new ideas lately and a few of them I posted in my Etsy shop.
More Gemstone and Hardware Pieces coming soon


Plus special Hardware Modern Art pieces



What do you think?

Coming soon Flowers!

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I especially like the last necklace mix of style and color!
    I'm a new follower too!
    Follow me too?

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!