2.28.2010

Blog / Shop News

BLOG News

Last week I was so thrilled when Bri from the blog The Craft Begins shared her inspiration and process of the inspirations boards she creates every week for her blog. If you missed it take a minute and check it out.

The color quiz last Tuesday was very popular. The quiz takes about one minute to do and then you find out what color matches your personality. After you take the quiz stop back by and share your color.

I also shared with you the amazing art of Jessica Torrant in the Artist to Know series, check out all her work in her Etsy shop.

This week on Thursday I am starting something brand new giving everyone who follows this blog an opportunity to share. Don't miss participating.


SHOP News

I have been steadily adding new pieces to my Etsy shop for the last couple of weeks.

This week I have two gemstone bracelets.
More gemstone pieces this week.



I also have two more stone and hardware pieces coming.





What do you think of my new pieces? What is your favorite gemstone?
Have a great week!

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love the last piece with the black stone> it is simple, yet chic. Really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOh! I LOVE your edgy jewelry. I'll go check out your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cool pieces--love them all! I recently discovered Larimar--a cool blue gemstone from the caribbean. I hope to create something with it soon. It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!