2.23.2010

Color Quiz

Recently I was reading one of my favorite blogs How About Orange and she has a post called Which color matches your personality. I took the quiz and thought it was fun, so I wanted to share it with you today.


You can take the quiz on the True Value website. It take about one minute and then you get the results.

Give it a try and come back and share your color personality.

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Fun quiz! My color is yellow....a great happy color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My color was black. Not the color I would think it would be but, but described me perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this was completely unexpected, my color is black. I took it twice and changed the two answer I was 50/50 on and it's still black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was surprising. I'm yellow a color I hardly ever wear or choose. Maybe have to change my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I'm yellow, a color I like the least... although, it was fun. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a yellow...very surprised but it described me well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It kept telling me to finish the questions. :(
    I did,
    3 times.
    Maybe I'm no colour at all?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I love doing quizzes. I'm Purple!

    In a nutshell it said I was: Spontaneous, somewhat conservative, attracted to originality, adventure and beautiful surroundings (nature). Also said I have unique and unusual tastes.

    You can say that again! Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm another yellow. I am always told by others that red is my color, but my walls in my house were once lipstick red and now I have paintd them a Tuscan yellow. I wonder if your color can change with age???

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!