2.24.2010

Photo's to Inspire - Mangenta

This weeks Flickr collection is all about pink, fuchsia, and magenta. Be inspired.

Aubergine? tag your choice by spike fisher




Magenta Standing Stone by spodzone



Magenta Dream by code poet



Magenta burst by atomicshark


Magenta by Eric in SF



What visual images or colors inspire you? Let me know and I will pull together a Flickr collection, and share that you are the source of inspiration for the week they are posted.
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love magenta. Another color that inspires me is kelly green :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue inspires me! Well, I should say that blue inspires me for the time being! The colors that inspire me seem to change from time to time, but for the time being, it is blues! Blues and water, water droplets, bodies of water, etc . . . which is funny to me, because I'm deathly afraid of water!???

    ♥Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magenta is such a striking and electric color! I love pastel colors and muted colors. Combinations of colors inspire me more than one color.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!