2.17.2010

Photo's to Inspire - Orange

This weeks Flickr collection is all about orange. Be inspired!


orange clapping by P.J. McAdie







Orange on Orange by peiceofheaven




Orange Crush by Kymberlie R. McGuire




Orange as any orange on a tree by neloqa





What visual images or colors inspire you? Let me know and I will pull together a Flickr collection, and share that you are the source of inspiration for the week they are posted.
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. awesome post! Love the orange it is so vibrant and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely collection of inspiring and energizing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luscious. I wanted to lick my computer screen. I love this idea you've got going. The other day I thought turquoise was my new favorite color and now you show me all this orange. No wonder that company named that orange drink, Tang.

    Thanks for the momentary visual vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, woweeeeee! Those are sooo inspiring - soooo beautiful, so amazing!

    Thank you for sharing with us all!

    ♥Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, and I'm not even a fan of orange! These pictures are just brilliant. Thanks for sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely collection, I like the orange wall and door photo best

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning collection. I really like the door photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that gave me a big citrus hit - now I'm craving a big 'ol glass of OJ. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos and a wonderful way to stir up some inspiration!

    To answer your question, the types of visual images that inspire me come from nature. I find beauty in (funny to say) bugs, spiders, colorful insects and scientific photographs from under a microscope.

    I all the Orange photos but I especially love the orange clapping by PJ McAdie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing photos!!! i love orange because it such a happy color... have a nice weekend...

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!