3.18.2010

Check This Out...

This is a weekly post where you can share 3 things about yourself or your business. Giving us an opportunity to get to know each other and our business.

Suggested ideas:
-business goals or goals you have met
-books you are reading
-a new project you are starting or doing
-places you have visited
-blog posts you have enjoyed
-a post you have written that you would like to share
-new items you have added to your shop
-new materials you are working with
-family plans or an event you are excited about
-need help with an idea - ask for help

All I ask is that you are a follower of my blog to participate and that you check out a few links from the other people who leave comments.

Let me know if you have any ideas or questions, I would love to here your suggestions. You can contact me at additionsstyleblog@gmail.com.


Check This Out...

1. I found a great blog with lots of great information on social networking. The Social Media Examiner - Your guide to the social media jungle is worth a look!

2. I can't wait for you to read the inspiring story of tomorrow's Artist to Know. Make sure you stop back it's a great story.

3. This weekend I am hanging out with a friend of mine that I don't get to see very often. It will be a night of drinking martini's and talking about art. I can't wait!
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. 1. I'm working on bead crochet bangles this week: Knot-Cha-Chá!™

    2. My ADD nature makes it always a challenge to stay focused.

    3. Using social media is something I need to learn more about. How does everyone find the time? How can you use it sparingly and effectively? How do you avoid getting stalked by spammers & inflected with viruses? Those are some of my questions. I'm going to follow your link to see if there are some answers there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, your beaded bangles are amazing, and how nice to be able to work outside!

    Social media can be daunting but a necessary part of having a online business. The Social Media Examiner is full of great information.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!