3.24.2010

Photo's to Inspire China Patterns

When I was growing up we only had everyday dishes. They were the dishes we used everyday and for holidays.

As I got older and friends started getting married, I was introduced to the world of fine china. Recently I was with a friend looking at china and I was inspired by the color and designs on these fine dishes.

So today's Flickr collection are some amazing photo's of china. Be Inspired!


Wallace China "Landau" pattern by Banana Leaf


Mad Hatter's China Pattern by ShMariePhotography




China Patterns by majlee



Grandma's China by geri biewer



Ericean plates by Toni F.


What visual images inspire you? Let me know and I will pull together a Flickr collection, and share that you are the source of inspiration for the week they are posted.
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those are beautiful. I have never really looked at china much myself either. I decided to skip it when we got married about 3 years ago. It is gorgeous though.

    That last photo is amazing....looks like turkish pottery, is that what Ericean is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bethany, I checked the dictionary and it is not in there, when I go to the Flickr page (link under the photo) it says "unbroken plates". So I don't know if that is what it means to the guy who took the picture. It also could be another language, but I could not find anything.

    Anyone have any idea what Ericean means?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I absolutely adore the "Mad Hatter's" china pattern...I would be celebrating my "merry un-birthday" everyday with this tea set! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!