4.11.2010

Additionsstyle News

BLOG News

I have been working on my blog to make it place to visit when you need inspiration. On Wednesdays I have a new series called Be Inspired. You will find a variety of ways to be inspired and creative. There will be quotes, ideas and projects to boost your creativity, and photo's to inspire new idea.

Don't forget Check This Out... on Thursdays. Where you can update everyone on your shops, new items, blog posts you have written or read, a family event, whatever you want, so we can all get to know each other a little better.

Follower News
In Check This Out... last week TF shared with everyone a link to an artist who creates amazing fairies. Check out her blog Chopoli, and see her work. Thanks TF for Sharing the link!

Creative Book of the Week
The creative book of the week is - The Creativity Book by Eric Maisel. It is a easy read, with one chapter for each week and it's a year's worth of inspirations and guidance. Check out the right side bar for a link directly to Amazon.com.

SHOP News

I have almost all the pieces I created for the Hardware in Bloom collection listed in my Etsy shop and only a couple more to go. The last few pieces will be listed this week.

I got a new supply of hardware for the recycle place, and I was able to add back a few piece to my shop that I deactivated because I did not have the hardware to make them. I love new supplies, and I got some cool new items coming soon.






I jumped on the bandwagon and opened a Zibbet shop last week. I will be adding more items over the next few weeks, filling it with popular item from my Etsy shop.

Anyone else on Zibbet? Are things selling? I hope this proves to be a good venture.

Have a great week everyone!


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!