5.26.2010

Be Inspired - Rain Drops

Words to Inspire

“May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.”
Irish Blessings Quote

Idea to Inspire

Let a rainy day to recharge your creative juices. Take a walk in a light rain shower and engage your senses in the experience. Enjoy the scent of the rain filled air, watch the rain fall into the puddles, listen to the rain hit the ground, and let the rain glide off your skin .

Photo's to Inspire

Rain can be beautiful. Check out these photo's from Flickr and see the true beauty of the rain.

Sunny Morning with Rain drops on Banana Leaf by Zulkifli Razali




Rain Drops Tree #2 by Onihide

Spider web rain drops by stillshots

Inspiration can come from everywhere, I hope today's post inspires you to find a new idea.


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Love this post! Sort of like making lemonade out of lemons! If we get bummed out by the rain make something good out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rainy days, on Saturday it rained all day. I painted for four hours, made jewelry, and started my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are exquisite! Lovely post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the spider web!! We forget how beautiful a rainy day can be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I love these photos and rainy days; they always make me feel recharged. I wish I could take photos of water droplets like these.

    Valerie, I wanted to let you know that our blog, received a Kreativ Blogger award. To reciprocate the award I have listed links to seven very inspiring blogs that I love to read and yours is one that I have chosen! My post is up now.
    ~dale

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!