5.20.2010

This is a weekly post where you can share 3 things about yourself or your business. Giving us an opportunity to get to know each other and our businesses.

Suggested ideas:
-business goals or goals you have met
-books you are reading
-a new project you are starting or doing
-places you have visited
-blog posts you have enjoyed
-a post you have written that you would like to share
-new items you have added to your shop
-new materials you are working with
-family plans or an event you are excited about
-need help with an idea - ask for help

All I ask is that you are a follower of my blog to participate and that you check out a few links from the other people who leave comments.

Let me know if you have any ideas or questions, I would love to here your suggestions. You can contact me at additionsstyleblog@gmail.com.
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Hi everyone,

    A story board of my project The Box of Inspiration is being featured in a local museum. I have been working on putting together boxes and all the information for a interesting and creative showing. It has been a lot of work.

    I was featured in a Etsy Finds post last week and I had some great views in my shop all week. But the party is over! I am back to only a few people a day. Wish I could figure out how to have those kind of view all the time.

    I am starting to work on a new collection for my Sterling Silver Art Jewelry collection, coming out this fall.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always a pleasure to read your posts, today I browsed through your work a bit more.Your earrings are lovely especially the turquoise ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks La Musa Bizantina!! Your work is amazing, full of excellent detail and color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your progress! One of our new buttons was just featured in a treasury and although our blog is a bit "stagnant" at the moment, we have exciting, new items in the works!

    We are also planning on participating in a great sampler box, which we've never done before and are excited to be a part of...hoping for some fresh exposure.

    We're also in the process of re-taking some of our shop photos to improved views and renew interest. Oh, and some select items are on clearance at 50% or more http://www.etsy.com/shop/TLCinspirations?section_id=6386310

    Thanks for letting me share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi TLC, congrats on being featured in a treasury. I have not been a treasury for a long time. I would love to know how things go with your sampler box you are participating in. I have thought about doing one, but have not tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!