6.30.2010

Be Inspired - Summer Fun

Words to Inspire

Amazing friends; summer nights;
Chocolate ice cream; mud slide fights;
Half the summer is gone already
So lets spend the rest of it; slow and steady.

Idea to Inspire

Enjoy a summer day with family and friends doing all your favorite things. When it's time relax take out your journal / sketchbook and let the memories of your day inspire new ideas.

Photo's to Inspire
Today's Flickr collection shares the beauty of a fun summer day.

Around by misspiepie




Luna Park ferris wheel by gervo1865 LJGervasoni








Inspiration can come from everywhere, I hope today's post inspires you to find a new idea.
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, ferris wheels are very summer!!

    <3 Kelly
    Sourtang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos! I love the way I see things differently when I have my camera in my hand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty to look at, too scary to ride!

    http://weekendwarriorantics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun pictures!!! Summer IS going by way too fast. We sure are having a lot of fun enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love summer and the poem is perfect. Now I want to go to the fair :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little poem goes with me too, except I would exchange the chocolate ice cream for any fruity flavour. I dont't fancy chocolate ice cream, I'm weird lol:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the photos... reminds me of my childhood spend on the jersey shore :)

    xoxo,
    lesley

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!