8.11.2010

Be Inspired - School Supplies

Words to Inspire

“Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.”
Mark Victor Hansen

Idea to Inspire

Pull out the crayons, colored pencils, paper, and glue, and create just for fun. My daughter (a high school senior) and I love to pull out coloring books and crayons and color when we have extra time. We talk about whats going on, and enjoy spending a little time together.

Photos to Inspire

It's always amazing to me how people can take pictures of everyday normal items and make them look like art. Today's collection of photos makes school supplies art. Enjoy the colors, textures, and shapes, and let them inspire you to new ideas.


ode to school by Noelia Evangelista





School Supplies by Mon Solo


Click here to participate in the Back to Being Creative Giveaway


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. NEWEST FOLLOWER!

    Is me :)

    I love these photos...colorful and funky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love school supplies! I always have. This year while shopping with my daughters, I said, "I just love school supplies! Is that strange?" They answered, "No, Mom! We love them, too!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos! I love school supplies too- and this time of year in general. I want to get out some coloring books myself now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only do I love those photos but I love that quote!! Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!