8.13.2010

Magazines Worth Reading

A few weeks back I had a blog post about favorite magazines. Today I put together a list of some of the more popular magazines mentioned in the comments, and a few other cool magazines worth checking out.

Fashion

There are wonderful fashion magazines domestic and international like Vogue, Glamour, Elle, Lucky, and InStyle to name a few, listed here are a few not as well known but still full of great information.

Accessories
Bust
Venus Zine
Nylon
Boho


Art/Craft

I know there are several art/craft specific magazines that are wonderful, but today's list has magazines that will appeal to everyone working in any medium.

How
Modern
Craft Art
Ornament
American Craft
American Style

Business

Art Calendar
Craft Report
Niche
Art News
Entrepreneur
Success

Lifestyle

Saveur (food)
Real Simple (everyday living)
Dwell (home)
Ready Made (diy projects)


Stampington & Company has a variety of magazines for your craft and craft business such as Artful Blogging, Where Women Create, Green Crafts, and many craft specific publications. Check out there web site for a listing of all their publications.

This is just a few to get you started , do you have any other magazine suggestions?

Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of Real Simple, as well as Paper Crafts Magazine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selections. There's a few I haven't heard of before that I think I will definitely look up. Thanks for sharing this list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I just found your blog and I love it. I will be visiting often.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!