9.16.2010

Avant Garde Inspiration


Their are some great trends this fall 2010 season, lots of styles that will be easy to incorporate into our regular wardrobe.

There are also a lot of avant garde styles that may not fit into our wardrobe as easy, but style that can be a great source of inspiration.

I love fashion shows. I enjoy watching them, not only for the clothes but because they inspire me and my ideas. My sister does not understand what I see in those crazy clothes (as she calls them) but their is so much to be discovered in one of those shows.

When I watch fashion shows or read fashion magazines, I don't see the clothes as a whole I see all the little details. I look for color trends, details, textures, shapes, and overall style. I can then interpret all these little details in my jewelry designs.

Do you enjoy looking at high fashion? When you look at those avant garde clothes what do you see?



Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I'm the same! It's all about the details! I can usually picture something I could make in my own style straight away :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fashionshows , they always give me ispiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. It's so not about the clothes for me. It's like watching walking art. Non-creatives don't get the connection, but if you speak visual language, you can totally suck so much information out of them:)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!