10.24.2010

Artfire Shop

Grand Opening
November 1, 2010

I've jumped on board and opened an Artfire shop.  I have been working on it for the last few week getting it ready for my Grand Opening on November 1. 

There are lots of features on Artfire and I have been trying to figure out all the ways to make my shop memorable.

I am hoping that having an Artfire shop will give me a few more sales this holiday season. I know it won't be like having a Etsy shop, but a few more sales never hurt.

Do you have an Artfire shop?  Share a tip on how you make your shop look good, and get your shop noticed on Artfire. 
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!