10.27.2010

Be Inspired - The color Orange

Words to Inspire

“How beautifully leaves grow old. How full of light and color are their last days.”
John Burroughs

Idea to Inspire

Use, wear, and enjoy the color orange this week.

Photos to Inspire

Today I took inspiration from one of autumn's most exciting colors.  The artist on Flickr show us how beautiful orange can be.

Orange sunset

Orange Sunset by Doug Wheller

Orange Moon

Orange by Todd Ryburn

Orange

Orange by AlbinoCavewoman

Blazing Orange and gold Bromeliad, white cup and black stamens

Blazing Orange and gold Bromeliad white cup and black stamens by Jungle Mama
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Such a vibrant color!! I love this season of orange ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Orange is my second favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love orange! I hated it for years and then, just a little while ago decided it was one of those awesome sneak colors that make everything else pop. It's great--great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I save all my orange clothes for this time of year - I love it

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!