1.15.2011

Journal Prompt - Memories

 
Handmade Distressed Memory Box Assemblage Original by icondesign
We have so many memories in our life, but there are always a couple that mean the most to us.

Today use your journal to list of five of your best memories, achievements, or things you are proud of.

The items on this list don't have to have monetary value or even be defined as success by the rest of the world.  Base you list on experiences that fulfill your personal values, boost your sense of self, and represent the best possible you.

One of my best memory and achievements, was moving to New York City.   I had never been there before, I did not know anyone,  and I had no job prospects.  When I got there I gave myself a week to find a job or I was going to have to go back home.  I ended up living in New York City for 6 years.  It was a great experience and one that will stay with me my whole life.  

What is one thing on your list?
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!