3.20.2011

Journal Prompt - Spring Plans

Spring is about opening windows, fresh air, bright sunshine, and spring showers.  It's also the perfect time for thinking about renewal, starting fresh, and making new plans.

Take a few minutes this week and start creating lists.

♦ All the things you love about spring
♦ What you want to accomplish this Spring
♦ Places you want to visit
♦ Things you want to create

Lists are easy for creating a plan.  When you are done you will have an outline of a basic plan for an inspiring and creative Spring season.

What kind of list will you be creating this Spring?


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. my list will include working harder on my blog and etsy shop, while at the same time trying to get out of the house and having a life. should be interesting and exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got addicted to lists since the new year. I write them while waiting for coffee to finish brewing, oddly enough. But I do find my lists cover everything from creative ideas, as they are fresh in the morning, to what bills to pay, to what to add to the grocery list.

    I do think I need to start focusing on the suggestions you have here, tho. Much more fun to think Spring and the great possibilities it brings. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!