7.07.2011

Creative Obstacles

Since the beginning of the year I have been working hard to live a healthier lifestyle.  

I now workout about 4 -5 days a week (I am working towards 6 days). I have changed the way me and my family eat, with more fruits and veggies, I get more sleep, and now drink almost a gallon of water a day.

As the year goes on I plan to start mediating more, drink green tea daily, and find more time to relax and enjoy life.

I started all of this because I have arthritis in almost every joint in my body, and in pain most days. Changing my lifestyle helped with making my joints a little less painful, and giving me the opportunity to get out and do more.

My creative journey is effected by how I feel and my lifestyle change has made creating everyday easier and more enjoyable.

So here is my question for you today:

What obstacle have you overcome to be able to create and run your business?


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I'm a true believer in what you said in this post, I'm an insomniac (at one point didn't sleep at least 2 nights a week)--and I had to make very serious life changes in order to curb it (I even gave up chocolate for a while, which sucked) and I learned the hard way that good health is one of the most important things in reaching our business goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for healthy living! I believe perfect health is available for all of us. However, most don't want to make the major changes one would need to to get on that path. Good for you, this kind of stuff always makes me so happy to read! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!