8.10.2011

Be Inspired - Summer by the Lake

Words to Inspire

“Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach some of us more than we can ever learn from books.”
John Lubbock

Idea to Inspire

Enjoy an afternoon by a lake, river, pond, or even a fountain. Be inspired by beauty of water.

Photos to Inspire

lake tarawera
lake tarawera by pangpong[bz]

Lake Clifton WA  HDR....
Lake Clifton WA HDR... by Christof in Oz

lake front - [explore]
lake front by pangpong[biz]

Sunset @ Lake Macquarie
Sunset @ Lake Macquarie by -yury-
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love lakes. I realized this summer that I've never not lived by one - Pewaukee lake was at the end of my street growing up, and now I'm a few blocks away from Lake Michigan. While I don't usually spend a lot of time down there (although I have plans to when my work schedule changes), I don't think I could handle living in a city without one. I love the smells :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What absolutely gorgeous photos! I love water - the ocean most of all. Someday I dream of owning and living in a beach cottage. *sigh* Then I could spend every day at the beach. YES!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being in nature is definitely a learning experience... I love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos - thanks for posting. I love being outside, especially by the ocean :)
    Abby

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!