11.10.2011

What's Your Holiday Marketing Strategy?

Tis the season for holiday sales. Marketing is a top priority for getting sales online. Online and offline marketing are essential for a successful season.

I have been doing more marketing on Facebook and Twitter, and I started an advertising campaign on Project Wonderful and a few blogs.

Offline I plan on doing a mailing to my friends and family about the shows I am doing this season, and a reminder about shopping in my shop online.


What are some of your marketing strategy's this holiday season?


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. This is the first holiday season that I've been doing paid ads on blogs. So far, so good, we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never done paid advertisement yet and considering it maybe this year, but I am not sure how effective it will be.
    I have been renewing a lot on Etsy and that helped a bit and I am thinking about having a holiday free shipping.
    acupofsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a voucher for a free FB ad when I got my own website, so will try that for the first time. Plus trying a free gift with purchase this weekend, but so far no sales at all for that! Sometimes it is hit or miss, but you gotta keep swinging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good plan - I hope you get tons of sales this holiday season! :D

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!