9.19.2012

Be Inspired - Clouds





Words to Inspire

“Clouds may come, but clouds must go, and they all have a silver lining. For behind each cloud you know, the sun, or moon, is shining.”

Photos to Inspired

Sometime getting inspired can be as simple as sitting outside and looking to the sky.


Source: moblog.net via Valerie on Pinterest




Source: imgfave.com via Valerie on Pinterest



Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I have always loved clouds and photographing them. I love those stacked lenticulars on top of Fuji in the last pic. I broke a ton of traffic laws just to get that photo on my blog of Mt. Rainier with the giant lenticular cloud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos!!

    We don't get a lot of cloud activity here in So Cal. Growing up in Canada I used to love the storm clouds that would roll in before a thunderstorm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are some really spectacular images! I'm really loving the tree one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an amazing set of photos! Sometimes going outside to clear your mind really is the best way to find fresh inspiration. Love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love watching the clouds! I've never seen anything as dramatic as these though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss those days of just watching the clouds go by and seeing different characters in them. Good to be reminded, Valerie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much inspiration! I have noticed myself looking up at the sky more often lately. It amazes me how different it is each day! Great quote too. It is a perfect analogy for so many things.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!