11.21.2012

Be Inspired - Feathers

Words to Inspire

“Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all.”
 Emily Dickinson

Photos to Inspire

When my sister suggested feathers for this weeks post I thought it was a great ideas. I was thrilled to find so many cool photos of feathers, because the variety of colors, textures, and shapes is amazing.









Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I love feathers but haven't figured out how to use them in my crafting, other than peyote stitching around the shaft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love feathers too. I used to collect them as a child :)
    Love the quote at the top - so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! I've been having fun designing with feathers as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for a feature! I love the mix of colors here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! The grey bird is gorgeous! Of course I like the grey one...LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!