3.29.2013

DIY Friday - Tasty Spring Recipes

This is the time of year when new fruits and vegetables start showing up in the grocery store. I love it when all these tasty additions appear, and I can't wait to try out a new recipe.  I found some great new ideas and today I have a few of my favorites to share. Enjoy your Spring bounty!

Spring Wedge Salad with Strawberry Vinaigrette 
Spring Panzanella with Asparagus
Sauteed Chicken Breast with Simple Chive Sauce
Cheesy Mushroom and Leek Quiche
Spring Pasta with Lemony, Garlicky, Buttery Walnut Sauce
Roasted Berry Sundae 
Click on the links and check out all theses tasty Spring meal treats.

What is your favorite thing to cook in the Spring?


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Orzo pasta salad is one of my fave things to make. Maybe I'll make that and bring it over to my sister in law's if I go there on Easter....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quiche looks good and that sundae looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look delicious! I'm loving these little baby "tommies" tomatoes that have been at our market lately. They are super sweet and delicious. I've been munching on them like candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks so good! I've gotten a little more adventurous with my salads, so I look forward to the warmer weather for eating light.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get so excited about the new fruit and vegetable options this time of year, too. Thanks for the great recipes. Very inspiring round up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone of those dishes looks good! I'm looking forward to cooking out on the grill again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks delicious! I love adding fruit to salads for a little excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These all look so yummy!...especially the Sauteed Chicken Breast with Simple Chive Sauce

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone knows that students experience difficulties when studying at universities. In such cases writing services comes for help. I know one of the best services

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!