5.15.2013

Chocolates For Spring

Inspiration for Springtime accessories.

Brown is not a color you would usually think of for Spring, but these handcrafted ideas are just right for adding the final touch for your Spring look.

Brown not your thing, each of these Etsy shops offers a variety of color options.

Chocolate brown leather brooch by ZULYA
Handwoven scarf by masonke
Braided Hair Band by EyeHeartMe
Chocolate brown leather tote by ItJustHasToBe
Copper beaded wire knit collar by lapisbeach
What color accessories are you wearing this Spring?
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Oh love the chocolate inspiration. Drool drool drool!

    I'm going all out for kelly green! Almost picked up a lovely trench coat from Banana Republic but am waiting for a good sale so that I can grab it. I've also got nail enamel in this colour. Pretty obsessed here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my wardrobe hasn't really changed much so I'm sticking with my old standbys of blues, greens, purples, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so gorgeous. Brown has always been a favorite of mine since it goes with my skin and hair. This spring I am into orange and coral tones after purchasing a couple of new tops in those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not usually a "brown" person, but I love every one of these! The scarf is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the kind of things that make brown appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The leather tote is so rich! I love to wear turquoise, purple, and green during the spring.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!