6.19.2013

Summer Fun from My Etsy Favorites

There are accessories that are just for Summer and today I am showcasing some of my favorites. Each item is from artists on Etsy, so stop by and check out all they have to offer.

Beach Bag by WallabyBagCompany
Toe Ring by FancyFeetBoutique
Head Band set of 2 by LaurayCo
Barefoot Sandal by SoftCrystal
Beach Coverup by GreekChicHandmades
Heart Anklet by onelifejewelry
Flower Bobby Pins by Thenshemade
What is your favorite Summer accessory?


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

8 comments:

  1. I've made a couple of those barefoot sandals and they are a little hard to do because everyone's foot is different. I had someone give me her measurements and I have to restring it b/c one part is too short and the other too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds. I especially like the beach bags and the bobby pins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Favorite accessory...flip flops and a hat!! I'm loving that beach coverup - so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bags are so cheerful! I love the hair pins and headbands, too. So many fun seasonal choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad summer is almost here! What great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little heart anklet is so cute. Love the bobby pins too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flower hair pins are darling!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!