6.20.2013

Summer Goal Review

Tomorrow is the first day of Summer and I can't believe how fast the year is going by. As you prepare for all your Summer plans and activities, it's also a great time to take out your yearly goal list and do a quick review.

When I go over my goals this time of year I am always a little surprised to see all that I have accomplished and goals that I really need to work on.

When was the last time you pulled out your goal list a did a little review? 

Now is the perfect time to regroup and get back on track if you need too, or if you are ahead of the game to add a few more goals to work towards.

How often do you review your goals?
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I need to pull my list out and get back on track! This bathroom renovation has thrown me for a loop this spring, but I am ready to get back to work again when it's done! Is it bad that I can't wait to get back to work!? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not nearly as often as I should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I formally review my yearly goals once a year, but they're always at the back of my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is something I've never thought about doing but now that I have thought about it, it sounds like a good and productive idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!