1.25.2014

Do Something Special For Yourself

Last month I had a big birthday, I turned 50. As a treat to myself I did a spa day with a facial, a manicure, and a hot stone massage. It was wonderful, and I felt so good at the end of the day.

I enjoyed my massage so much that I added getting a massage on my master goal list list for this year, so I can get one every quarter. Now I have a plan on how I can work getting a massage into my budget.

When was the last time you enjoyed a relaxing massage? 

Having a massage is a wonderful way to de-stress and relax, and worth every penny it cost to get one.  What do you have to do so you can budget in a relaxing massage? You may just have to sell three more piece a month, or work it into your budget.

Making time to get a massage will help you get more work done. The more relaxed you are, the easier it will be to work a little harder to achieve your goals.
Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Sounds heavenly! I actually have a gift card to a local spa which my hubby got me for Christmas. I now just have to find a day off from school to get myself over there and indulge!

    Happy Belated BD too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Valerie! I've only had 2 professional massages in my life and they were heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the birthday wishes Meeling and Val! Having that massage was worth every penny, I am hoping to have another one very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!