4.22.2014

Relaxed, Rejuvenated, and Ready to Work

It was wonderful to get away for a week. Florida was beautiful, the weather was warm, and I did a whole lot of relaxing!

I spent most of the days laying by the pool

Taking walks and enjoying the scenery 
Stopping to smell the flowers
Chased the colorful geckos
Watched the alligators 
and all the cool birds.
It was nice to have some time to rejuvenate my mind, body, and spirit, and have some family time!

We did come back to snow in Chicagoland, and it was really cold after spending a week in 80+ weather, but it was nice to be back home and in my own bed.

Now it is time to get back to work and get my business back on track. 

I hope you are having a great month, and it is warm and sunny in your hometown.

How are you enjoying your Spring?


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. the first picture alone is making me jealous. glad you got to get away and relax Valerie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! How awesome to get away and just 'be'.
    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring? It's spring? I don't think Ma Nature got that memo. Looks like you had a great time1

    ReplyDelete
  4. how nice! glad you were able to get away for a bit and find some warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you enjoyed your vacation! I've always wanted to visit Florida...my kind of weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to hear you had a lovely vacation. And yes it is nice to get away for a spell, but getting back home again and having all your things, like your bed and pillows and closet full of clothes, is always a great feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!