8.07.2014

8 Must Read Posts For Motivation and Inspiration

Last week I shared my struggles with you about my business and how things are not going as well as I planned.

Well I made a little effort this week and worked on my social media sties, as well as starting a promotion featuring an item of the week.

The investment of my time has paid off a little. The views in my shop have really picked up (but no sales), and I also created and sent out my newsletter for August. You can check it out here. I am trying to make this a regular thing for my Etsy shop, and so far I am not doing so bad this year.

I am still lacking in motivation and feeling a little uninspired. I know once I get back in my groove, things will be a little easier.

In the Monday Motivation post JoJo from Tahoma Beadworks & Photography, Leann from Pasque Flower Ponderings, T from Poppy Place PDX, Reshma from Masala Mango Mantra, also expressed how they were feeling unmotivated and uninspired, so I thought I would share some of the posts I have been reading to help me get out of my funk.

Sometimes it helps to read a little something everyday to stay positive and motivated. 

Here are 8 blog posts to check out each day over the next week, for some inspiration to keep moving forward.


Ready, Set, Grow: 3 Tweaks to Get Out of the Rut

20 Habits That Will Make You Highly Successful

25 Ways to Wake up and Feel Positive for the Day

3 Steps to Stop Procrastinating and Start Working on Your Dream Project

22 Ways to Get You Out of Your Funk

7 Ways to Clear Your Mind of Negative Thoughts

When Doubt Get in the Way of Productivity

10 Things People with Passion do Differently


What are other ideas you use to stay motivated and inspired?


Add To Google BookmarksStumble ThisFav This With TechnoratiAdd To Del.icio.usDigg ThisAdd To RedditTwit ThisAdd To FacebookAdd To Yahoo

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Great list of reads...I've got 'em all marked...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! I will definitely be checking them out. I know I need the 3 steps to stop procrastinating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really happy you have been motivated to work on social media (and reaping the rewards), that is a challenge for me.

    I have to admit I have been more motivated this week and getting a few sales and positive feedback on product has helped :)

    I guess a little validation goes a long way :)

    I hope I get opportunity to read these suggested blog posts :)

    I whizzed quickly thru the last one and liked what I saw so I will go back and read it tomorrow when I am not so sleepy :)

    Cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts and ideas are an important part of the conversation, thanks for sharing!